The Website and the Services are operated by Aura Imaging, a California corporation with a mailing address at 11620 Wilshire Blvd., FL 9, Los Angeles, CA 90025.
- Why We gather information about visitors to Our Website and users of Our Services;
- What type of information We gather;
- How We learn about visitors to Our Website and users of Our Services;
- How We protect what We know about visitors to Our Website and users of Our Services;
- How We use information gathered from Website visitors and users of Our Services and what types of third-parties with whom We may share such information;
- How We use information gathered from Website visitors and users of Our Services for Our own marketing purposes;
- What privacy issues arise with links to other websites;
- How You may review or request changes to Your personal information;
- How to contact You or Us for information or to make a complaint;
Why We Gather Information About You
We need to know some personal information about You to facilitate purchase orders, shipments, user-requested e-mails and newsletters, maintenance of Our Website, and efficiency and effectiveness of Our Services, all to better serve You. We may also need information from You and others to help Us verify Your identity in order to prevent fraud and ensure security.
What Type of Information We Gather
We may collect and process the following data from and about visitors to Our Website and users of Our Services:
- Information collected as part of any registration or interaction with the Website or the Services, through information collection forms, including purchase order forms, or provided to Us in meetings, correspondence or over the telephone. This includes information included within comments that You submit via the Website. The typical information We collect may include Your name, e-mail address, phone number, mailing address, company name, job title and other relevant contact details;
- Demographic information, such as information about Your age, gender, zip code, industry sector or income level. We may collect this information in connection with certain user-requested promotions, user-requested email subscription lists, when You otherwise provide such information to Us voluntarily, or other various forms in various places;
- Information collected as part of Your visits to the Website and/or use of the Services, including cookie or other tracking information;
- Details of Your use of products or services used in connection with the Website and/or the Services.
- Details of any e-mail correspondence or any other social media interactions that You have with Us;
- Aggregate Data. In general, the Website automatically gathers certain usage information about the numbers and frequency of visitors to the Website. We use such data only in the aggregate. This collected data helps Us to determine how many visitors use parts of the Website and/or Services, so We can improve the Website and/or Services for Your use. In addition, We may collect and aggregate non-personally identifiable data, provided by and collected from users of the Services during provision of the Services in order to improve the Services and assist with Our other internal business and/or marketing efforts;
- IP Address. We may collect and track traffic by IP address. An IP address is a number assigned to Your computer or other device when You use Your browser on the Internet. We log this information, but this information is not linked to any personally identifying information. It is used to determine the number of visitors to the Website;
- Internet-Based Advertising. We may allow third-party advertising networks to serve ads on Our behalf across the Internet and/or through Our Services. To do this, they will collect anonymous information about Your visits to Our Website, which may include such things as age, gender and Your interaction with Our Services. They may also use information about Your visits to other websites to target advertisements. These targeted advertisements may appear on other sites that You visit. We also utilize remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a cookie, pixel tag, or similar technology. To learn more about Internet-based advertising, please visit the Digital Advertising Alliance’s website at http://www.aboutads.info/choices or the Network Advertising Initiative website at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices
How We Learn About You
We collect information You provide directly to Us. We collect such information when You fill out a form, sign up for an e-mail list to receive e-mail messages, updates and newsletters, request information or otherwise communicate with Us. To provide such services at Your request, We may collect Your name, e-mail address, postal mailing address, phone number and other basic information required to perform the requested services.
You may choose whether or not to provide personal information to Us. If You choose not to provide the personal information We request, You may not be able to access or use portions of the Website and/or some of the Services. If You choose to have a contractual or other business relationship with Us, You will be required to provide personal information in connection with such relationship.
How We Protect What We Know About You
We treat what We know about You confidentially, and We take care in handling Your information. To prevent the unauthorized access, disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction of data, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the correct use of information, We strive to maintain physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to secure the information We collect. The information We collect from You is stored on host servers of our third-party business partners located in the United States. We and Our affiliated, third-party, business partners incorporate commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure Your personal data. However, no transmission or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You acknowledge that Your use of the Website and/or the Services and the information You provide to Us is at Your own risk.
How We Use What We Know About You and Categories of Third-Parties with whom We May Share Your Information
We may use anything We know about You to help Us serve You better. We use it and disclose it to others only to the extent legally authorized. We may use the information that We collect about You:
- to improve the Website, its content and/or the Services, to customize Your experience on the Website and/or the Services, or to provide You with specific content that is most relevant to You;
- to contact You with regard to Your use of the Website and/or the Services and, in Our discretion, to make changes to the Website, the Services or their policies;
- for Our own internal business purposes;
- to provide You with information, products or services or to process transactions that You have requested or agreed to receive, including sending to You, products, equipment, support, direct mail, electronic newsletters or providing You with informational, marketing or other materials;
- to enable You to participate in various features of the Website and/or to use the Services;
- to process Your requests for certain Services, including purchases, shipments, customer support, e-mail list and newsletter subscription requests, and to verify that Your information is active and valid;
- to ensure that content on the Website and/or provided to you through Your use of the Services is presented in the most effective manner for You;
- to provide You with information relating to any events held by Us, where You have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to provide You with access to the personal information We collect from You; and
- for Our own advertising and market research purposes in order to help make the Website and/or the Services more effective, interesting and/or useful to You.
- for Our third party affiliates’ advertising and market research purposes, transferred at our discretion.
We may share Your information to the extent legally authorized with third-party entities such as law enforcement or government entities as deemed necessary in order to:
- help Us prevent fraud, money laundering, and other crimes by verifying what We know about You;
- audit Our business;
- comply with current or future government regulations, including any such regulations for which You may not have received notice from the respective government agency.
A Note To Parents and Children 13 and Younger
We recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of children. We support and comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and other laws. Our Website and Services are not intended for, nor directed at, children under the age of 13. We ask that those 13 years of age or less, not use Our Website or Services. We do not accept registration from children under the age of 13. No personally identifiable information is purposefully or knowingly collected from children under the age of 13 by Us, Our Website or Our Services, without parental consent. We expect all information provided by online users to be truthful and correct regarding age and other information provided. If You are under 13 years of age, please do not submit any personally identifiable information to Us or use any portion of Our Services without first providing to Us explicit parental consent.
How We Use Your Information for Our Own Marketing Purposes
We may use Your data to contact You by electronic means (e-mail) or direct mail, if requested by You, with information about products, events and services which may be of interest to You. We will provide You with an opportunity to opt-out from this should You not wish to continue to receive such information at any time.
What Privacy Issues Arise with Links to Other Sites?
Our Website may contain links to other, non-Aura Photowebsites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies or contents of such sites, or the products and/or services offered and/or provided through such sites.
What About Your Own User-Generated Content?
We may permit You to submit ideas, writings, questions, comments, suggestions or other content, including personal information (collectively, “User Content”). PLEASE BE AWARE THAT SUCH COMMUNICATIONS ARE NOT CONFIDENTIAL. We may reproduce, publish, distribute or otherwise use User Content online or offline in any media or format (currently existing or hereafter developed). Please consider carefully before deciding to share information, including personal data, in connection with any User Content. We are not responsible for the accuracy, use or misuse of User Content. Please review Our Terms and Conditions of Use for further information on how We use User Content collected via Your use of Our Website and/or Services and your rights related to such User Content.
Social Media Sharing
Our Services may offer social sharing feature or other integrated tools, which let You share actions You take via the Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with Your friends or the public, depending on the settings You establish with the third-party that provides the social sharing feature. The fact that We link to or provide integrated tools for sharing with social media sites is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of Our affiliation with that social media site, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices.
How You May Review or Request Changes to Your Personal Information
Your California Privacy Rights: Shine the Light
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits users of Our Website and/or Services who are California residents to request and obtain from Us once a year, free of charge, information about the personally identifiable information (if any) We disclosed to third-parties for those third-parties own direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third-parties with which We shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If You are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit Your request in writing to:
Aura Imaging, Inc.
Attn: Privacy Service
11620 Wilshire Blvd., FL 9
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the “Shine the Light” requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in Our response. Also note that under California law, businesses are only required to respond to any such request once during any calendar year
Data Protection Laws
How to Contact Us for Information Or To Make a Complaint:
If We need to contact You, We will do so by any available method, including without limitation, by mail, sent to the mailing address provided by You, or by e-mail, sent to the e-mail address provided by You. You must notify Us if You change Your mailing address, e-mail address or other contact information.
If You wish to contact Us for any further information or to make a privacy complaint, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: July 15, 2019