WinAura is a Windows program that shows the colors of an Aura around a person while they are in motion. The person places their hand on the aura sensor bio hand plate and immediately the world of aura colors can be explored. Winaura can generate a printout of the state of being with an analysis of the seen aura colours in a variety of languages. Display modes: Portrait, Whole body aura with seven chakras and upper half of the body, Seven chakra resonant and, Winstar view.
WinAura is incredibly easy to use. All you need to do is:
1. Sit in front of the video camera:
2. And place your hand on the Biosensor handplate.
And that's it! The Biosensor handplate measures your electrodermal temperature and heart energy. The data is then processed and displayed as emotional responses as well as your state of being. The image that appears on the screen is a representation of your Aura. It changes in relation to emotional, mental or physical fluctuations occurring within the person.
Features of the current version 6.2:
- basic functions (regular aura display without all 7 chakras)
- expanded functions (long text printout - showing seven chakras)
- variation of repeat rate of hand plate information
- aura 'phases in' when you put hand onto hand sensor
- five different basic displays
- Interpretation of the aura by text printout, which also includes color display of the screen display of the aura
- aura snapshot function which has almost photo quality
- selectable quality and speed of graphic display
- aura moves on the screen with head or body of the person who puts the hand on the hand sensor
- graphs 'map' to the body's various spiritual energy fields
- Body-Mind-Spirit meter
- biometric thermal parameter used
- text can be edited prior to printout
- selectable short or long text printouts, with or without graphs
- text printouts in different languages
- usable with the aura camera hand plate as well as with special Winaura hand sensor
- holistic session shows Reiki and many other energy techniques in realtime with 2 people
- WinAura can also adjust the aura display to the movements of
the client and is not static.
- Clear overview with many functions on screen while working
with the program (Click on picture for details):
- View the energetic status of inner organs (Click on picture
- Have a printout of your data and pictures via your printer
(click on the image to see an example):
- With the settings of the start screen and the snapshot
facility you can easily achieve photo-quality printouts.
- Your aura can also be displayed with all chakras:
- The Winaura Start Screen offers many switches to adapt the
settings (Click on picture for details):
1. WinAura Sensor, key and software. This will be provided by Aura Imaging Systems.
2. Computer: Any 800 MHz or faster Intel or AMD-based PC. With Windows XP or newer, the faster the better. We currently recommend getting a used Windows XP laptop; they can be found just about anywhere and bought for only about $200. For ease of use and best results use a computer with a serial port, a parallel port, and two or more USB ports. Fujitsu newer laptops may come with a serial a parallel and USB ports, we recommend the Fujitsu Life Book C2000 www.fujitsupc.com (877) 372-3473. Dell can make up a laptop that includes these ports or provide a docking port, which should include a serial port, and a parallel port. We've found that the Dell laptop models 600 to 620 work quite well and are a very good value. Call (877)-345-5104 www.dell.com.
3. Video camera: WinAura is compatible with most modem USB-port "Webcam" cameras. For good the creative Live Ultra for Laptops is www.creative.com or for a lower price www.buy.com A black background is best for the moving aura. The Logitech Quick Cam Pro camera for laptops will work, but once it is installed you cannot use any other camera, as Logitech will put a virus type with the camera driver. Avoid the cheapest cameras, as their picture quality is often poor. Most video devices having a "WDM Compatible software driver" at least 640X480 Resolution will work. It will cost approximately $100.
4. Printer: For best results use an Epson. Canon, and
Hewlett-Packard and most printers will work. Avoid cheapie models,
but any printer that will print with your computer should work. The
better printers have a higher dot-per-inch resolution that really
helps with snapshot prints. The Epsons, being top-loaders, will be
easier to print snapshots with. The Cannon ip 500 or ip5200 is our
5. Video Recording Method: is built into WinAura! Record your sessions and share it with friends, family, and online as well!