More stuff to keep you thinking and exploring. The journey’s never over!
Commonly Asked Questions about the AuraCam 6000 and WinAura
- How does it work?
This is a biofeedback apparatus. Our Aura Imaging units produce an electronic interpretation of what we believe the Aura would look like. It does not photograph the actual Aura. There’s nothing that exists which can do this. The camera actually moves through two processes. It takes about 8-10 seconds to take an aura portrait. In the first 2 seconds the Polaroid camera snaps the portrait. In the remaining 6-8 seconds the biofeedback apparatus measures the electrical potential along meridian points of the palm of the hand, then converts that information to an electrical frequency and displays this as color’s and patterns which are shown directly over the portrait, to show the Aura. The aura photos are brighter than the aura seen by psychics, because we amplify the signal.
- Is it accurate?
We have corroboration from many psychics. We have developed the camera so the colors seen by psychics who see and read auras match. Usually the colors psychic see are less vivid. They may see more pastel-like colors. We have amplified the colors a bit so we have clear differentiation between the various frequencies of biofeedback inputs.
- Can I use it for diagnosis?
No. our aura Imaging technology is not a medical device. It is designed to be used for interpreting the level of spiritual energy. It is useful for documentation, and "before" and "after" photos to show the spiritual energy differences as a result of certain spiritual energy balancing practices or product us, meditation, etc.
- Who decided what the colors mean?
Guy Coggins, the inventor of the biofeedback Aura Imaging, based his color interpretations on different electrical measurements. Each color has its corresponding electrical frequency which can be measured. Coggins also was inspired by extensive research and writing by Dr. Max Luscher who has done the most scientific studies on color preference and personality. He was famous for his best selling book, The Luscher Color Test. He was a contemporary of Sigmund Freud and was very popular during the late 1960s.
- Is the Coggins Aura Camera the only equipment on the market?
No. We do have competition, but all the people who sell competing equipment have all worked with or hung around Guy Coggins and his equipment at one time. We believe their technology is far behind ours. Guy Coggins has a patent on video aura imaging technology. This has been his life’s work for the past thirty years.
- How many Aura Cameras are in the U.S.?
- How do I interpret the photos?
It’s very easy. You don’t have to be a psychic at all. In fact it’s better if you give simpler readings.
- Has there been scientific research supporting this technology, and the existence of auras?
Please read "The Roll Study" in Rosalyn Buyere’s Wheels of Life. This study is very important for you to know about. Basically they used biofeedback technology to correlate what different psychics were reporting seeing in subjects’ Auras while they were being rolfed. Rolfing is a deep tissue type of massage.
- Can you photograph pets?
Yes, if you hold the pet in the lap, that’s the easiest way to do it. It’s actually more of a pet/owner portrait, but it’s very popular and easy to do.
Aura Books Also Available
- Aura Awareness by Progen/Aura Imaging. - An Introduction to aura photography, how to see and interpret auras and aura photos. - $12.95
- Aura Soma by Irene Dalichow and Mike Booth. - How to find balance and harmony with color therapy. Includes wonderful definitions of 93 colors and color combinations. - $13.95
- Hands of Light by Barbara Ann Brennan, PhD. - A must have handbook for light workers of the New Age. A complete, illustrated scientific and spiritual study on the workings of the human aura by a former NASA scientist. - $23.95
- What Color is Your Aura? Personality Spectrums for Understanding Growth by Barbara Bowers. - Wonderful, entertaining, down to earth, in depth personality analysis of the primary aura color patterns. Pages are coloured for easy reference. - $14.00
- Wheels of Light by Rosalyn Bruyere. - A fascinating socialogical, hisorical look at the cultural origins of the human aura, the Kundalini and the chakra system. Devotes a section to the longest scientific study to date proving the existence of the human aura in the U.C.L.A study in which she participated. - $14.00
- See Your Aura in 30 Seconds by Mark Smith. - He offers practical exercises to enable you to quickly learn how to see auras yourself. Formerly a well-known musician, he describes the auras of many celebrities and politicians including Jackalyn Onassis and Jerry Garcia. A fun book. - $12.95